- Parsnip and red chilli soup
- Home-made pork and chicken terrine
- Smoked salmon and crayfish tails in Marie-rose sauce
- Roasted vegetables and chorizo in red wine
- Baked Camembert with port and redcurrant jelly
- Traditional Kentish roast turkey, with all the trimmings
- Pork tenderloin medallion, crushed new potatoes with cider and mustard sauce
- Chargrilled lamb rump, roasted new potatoes and a minted jus
- Pan-fried sea bass fillet and garlic new potatoes
- Cranberry and Brie Wellington, roast potatoes and vegetable gravy
All served with a selection of fresh vegetables
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- White chocolate roulade
- Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream
- Clementine and ginger cheesecake
- Chocolate Yule log with clotted cream
- Kentish cheeseboard
The White Lion prepares food in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present. Their menu descriptions do not contain all ingredients. Fish dishes may contain bones. If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please let us know in advance. If you’d like to see their full festive offer, click this link to download their PDF.
This event is subject to minimum attendance – in the event we have to cancel due to lack of bookings your money will be refunded in full.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, please note we collect your name, email address and phone number in order to process your order and to maintain contact up to the event. We collect and store your address details to make it easier for you to order more products from us in the future and give you a reduced checkout time. We do not collect, store or process any payment card information. If you’re OK with this, please select “Yes” in the question boxes at checkout otherwise we will delete your account once this transaction is complete.